Re: [xml] Re: maybe_offtopic: help with using exslt functions

Hi Mark,

tahnks for responding.
On Tue, 2005-09-27 at 09:05 -0700, Mark Vakoc wrote:

--- Stefan Kost <ensonic hora-obscura de> wrote:

hi again,

Or other way around has anyone sucessfully used those function with xsltproc?

Yes.

Can anyone point me to an example as a proof of concept?

xsltproc --dumpextensions
$ xsltproc --dumpextensions | grep strings
{http://exslt.org/strings}concat
{http://exslt.org/strings}tokenize
{http://exslt.org/strings}encode-uri
{http://exslt.org/strings}padding
{http://exslt.org/strings}split
{http://exslt.org/strings}decode-uri
{http://exslt.org/strings}align

so it seems to be available. Thus I dropped the include with the custom
implementation.

What makes you think so? From the log you posted:
| Registering extension prefix str : http://exslt.org/Strings

You could always spell the namespace correctly.

That came from the inlcude. I named it
xmlns:str="http://exstl.org/strings";

unfortunately still no success here :(

Resolving attribute sets references
xmlXPathCompOpEval: function split not found
XPath error : Unregistered function
xmlXPathCompiledEval: 1 object left on the stack

Stefan