Re: [xml] Bug in xmlSchemaParse() in libxml2 2.6.22?

Hi Samuel,

On Fri, 2005-10-28 at 22:45 +0200, Samuel Díaz García wrote:
Can I do that recompiling 2.6.22 to view where is the posible bug?

Yes, check out the library with CVS - tagged with LIBXML2_2_6_22.

Using the xmllint util as you put on your message? Or putting in a queue
overloading an the "warning" and the "error" function?

[...]

The easiest way would be to enable the DEBUG_CONTENT_REGEXP define
in xmlschemas.c; then recompile and run the validation with xmllint.
This should give you some information about the automaton stuff and
the involved complex types. The name of the complex type which
produces the error is of interest here.

I recall we had problems with nested model groups with a maxOccurs
of 'unbounded', which lead to an explosion of the amount of
transitions being built; it seems that in your case this leads
to a scenario where your machine runs out of memory.
However, just to make you feel cozy again, Daniel fixed this already.

Regards & thanks for the help,

Kasimier