Re: [xml] RE: XML modules and interface

I have identified few other interfaces in some modules which I think
should not be included in specs, I wanted to check with you before I do
so. I have listed along with reasons.

|| Module || Interfaces || Reason ||
|| HTMLparser || htmlNodeStatus|| Experimental ||
|| tree || xmlDOMWrapAdoptNode, xmlDOMWrapReconcileNamespaces,
xmlDOMWrapRemoveNode || Experimental ||
|| Catalog || xmlCatalogGetSystem, xmlCatalogGetSystem || deprecated ||
|| entities || xmlCleanupPredefinedEntities, xmlCreateEntitiesTable,
xmlInitializePredefinedEntities || deprecated ||
|| ParserInternals || xmlCheckLanguageID, xmlDecodeEntities,
xmlParseQuotedString, xmlParserHandleReference, xmlScanName ||
deprecated ||
|| valid || xmlCopyElementContent,
xmlFreeElementContent,xmlNewElementContent, xmlSprintfElementContent ||
deprecated ||
|| relxang || xmlRelaxNGParse || Unstable ||
|| xmlSchema || xmlSchemaParse || Unstable ||

I have identified this by browsing the API document, I wanted to know is
there a central place or list which you maintain for deprecated/not used
symbols.

Thanks,
Nilesh