Re: [xml] relaxng equivalent of xmlSchemaSAXPlug?

On Sun, Oct 09, 2005 at 10:01:00PM +0100, Graham Bennett wrote:
Hi,

I was wondering if there was functionality in libxml2 equivalent to
xmlSchemaSAXPlug that would do relaxng validation?

  Unfortunately due to the type of validator implemented for Relax-NG
that's not possible. changing the type of validator would require some
serious work. I considered doing the same for DTD validation, it should
not be too hard with the current code but this is less useful.

Daniel