Re: [xml] relaxng equivalent of xmlSchemaSAXPlug?

On Sun, Oct 09, 2005 at 11:18:02PM -0400, Daniel Veillard wrote:
On Sun, Oct 09, 2005 at 10:01:00PM +0100, Graham Bennett wrote:
Hi,

I was wondering if there was functionality in libxml2 equivalent to
xmlSchemaSAXPlug that would do relaxng validation?

  Unfortunately due to the type of validator implemented for Relax-NG
that's not possible. changing the type of validator would require some
serious work. I considered doing the same for DTD validation, it should
not be too hard with the current code but this is less useful.

Ok thanks Daniel.  DTD validation would be be handy, but as you say not
as useful as relax-ng.

Thanks anyway,

Graham.

--