Re: [xml] DTD question..

On Sun, Oct 09, 2005 at 05:42:26PM -0700, Jain, Nilesh wrote:
Is there any place where I can get the information about how does xml2
handles the DTDs. Does it or application has to take care of that. Is it
follow any FHS recommendations, or provide any guidelines.

  by default libxml2 operates as a non validating parser, unless the
flags are given as parser options. I don't see hos FHS would relate
in any way, DTDs use public and system identifiers they are not
file paths, and the XML Catalogs system from OASIS is implemented
for their resolution.

Daniel