[xml] XInclude and SAX2

Hi all, I've been trying to solve a specific problem for some time, but
can't seem to get my head around it. I have a current setup using the
UserParse form of SAX. My XML document is very large and I don't want to
maintain any state. I keep track of what I need to in my callbacks. I would
like to be able to support using XIncludes within the XML document to make
it easier to work with (as before, it's VERY large - the whole reason I
can't build a tree or use DOM). The problem is that I can't figure out how
to make this work. I was hoping that there was already support for XIncludes
within the main SAX interface, but it appears that you have to use SAX in
the mode that builds a tree. My next thought was that I might be able to
make use of the XInclude library and just add the support myself in my
callbacks, but it appears that the whole library requires that a tree be
built. Is there any way anyone can think of to use XIncludes while
dynamically parsing a file with xmlSAXUserParseFile? Much thanks if anyone
has any ideas.