[xml] Which interfaces should be put into LSB?

LSB provides a build environment with its own header files and stub
libraries for applications to use. The idea is to change as little as
possible in the existing distro and have all the changes done by the
application developer.

That said, I'm now looking into creating the libxml2 header files to
include them into LSB. I'm trying to figure out how which interfaces
should be included, and which should be excluded. Is there a specific
list of core interfaces that should be included? The headers should be
the ones used by any well-behaving application (i.e. we won't want to
list any of the internal interfaces.)

I'm looking for interfaces by examining the header files. Is there a
better way of making a "list" of interfaces? I noticed that you can't
make a dependency graph of the header files because they tend to include
each other. Is there a subset of header files that an application would
use so I can just concentrate on those?

Thanks for any help!

--
Hisashi T Fujinaka - htodd twofifty com