[xml] Question about struct _xmlDoc

Title: Message
Hi,

I am trying to build a tree of DOM's and i have tweaked the xmlDoc structure in tree.h to include, struct _xmlDoc *nextdoc, struct _xmlDoc *prevdoc, struct _xmlDoc *childdoc, I get a memory segment fault when i run the program, I am running this program on a qnx neutrino host, I would like to know if the library is allocating memory for the xmlDoc and if i can change this memory allocation, if you can point me to file/location to look for it would be really great.

thanks for all the help,

regards,

Pavan.