Re: [xml] redicting parts of trees

Kasimier Buchcik wrote:
[snip stuff that goes over his head without a lot of further study]

This is just a cheerleading note; I'm really glad you guys are taking this up, as I can already see there are many subtle issues involved I would not have understood without significant study. Thanks!

Anyway, anything I can do now to help? I will of course be testing this facility at some stage within lxml, and give feedback then if necessary.

Regards,

Martijn