Re: [xml] xmlReaderForMemory question

On Fri, May 13, 2005 at 06:24:58PM -0500, Jeremy Enos wrote:
Does xmlFreeDoc() free the char array that was used to create it as
well?

  No, that would be silly. The libxml2 has absolutely no idea how
it was allocated nor it's lifetime, it may even be a static string
not deallocable. No API can conveivably do that.

I'm definitely trying to figure this out on my own before hitting
this list, but I've found nothing that really answers my question.

  in that case it's really programming common sense.

Daniel