Re: [xml] c14n

On Tue, Mar 15, 2005 at 10:13:53AM -0800, Aleksey Sanin wrote:
Indeed. however, I found*checkout*/ietf-uri/rev-2002/issues.html?rev=HEAD&content-type=text/html#014-empty-opaque_part

so it will be allowed in the future. Any chance of getting this specific
bit in before the new rfc gets published?
I don't have any problem with it. Daniel?

  It's a bit more general than just WebDAV, see my other post about 3986,

Daniel Veillard      | Red Hat Desktop team