Re: [xml] xmlReadMemory limitation

[Cc'ing back the list because it is a serious issue and I want this
 to be clear and archived ! ]

On Fri, Mar 11, 2005 at 10:32:26AM +0100, Espen Ekeroth wrote:
About you comment on our "note" in the mail - I have no possible way to
remove it since our mail server is adding it.....not my client.

   Then that mean that the legal branch of your company refuses you
the right to represent said company in this open source development
project, use a different email address, use Gmail, Yahoo mail, or whatever
but not your company email services to correspond with us.

Daniel