Re: [xml] Re: xsd:include question

Hi,

agantuk B wrote:

Thanks for your response. I'll send you a test case
shortly.

Can you still send a test case? We made some changes to the inclusion
mechanism (CVS xmlschemas.c rev 1.114), which should take care of your
problem.

Regards,

Kasimier

[...]
agantuk B wrote:

        Hi.. i've a newbie question...

        I've a basic question on includes. I've 3
files - base.xsd, one.xsd, two.xsd.

base.xsd defines some element names (of type
simpletypes, & complex types).
one.xsd, two.xsd refer to the element names in
base.xsd, and add additional elements.

two.xsd includes base.xsd
one.xsd includes base.xsd
one.xsd also includes two.xsd

one.xsd:
<xsd:include schemaLocation="base.xsd"/>

two.xsd:
<xsd:include schemaLocation="base.xsd"/>
<xsd:include schemaLocation="one.xsd"/>

Should the schema parser complain about multiple
element names ?  with libxml (testSchema) it does,
with some others it doesn't !

No, it shoudn't complain. I guess you hit the
non-complete
implementation of the <include> mechanism. Could you
send a
reproduceable test case, i.e. an instance and the XSD
files? Is the