[xml] XSchema and libxml

Hi people,

I have a question about the XSchema integration in the library.
Is it possible to get and validate a xml file having a reference to its
schema in it ?

For example, I have this xml file :

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<patient xmlns:xi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XInclude";
xsi:noNamespaceSchemaLocation="myschema.xsd">
</patient>

and I would like to get the myschema.xsd schema file, and validate the xml
file using this schema.

Is this possible ?

Subsidiary question : does anyone have a little code/example for doing this
?

Thanks,

Christian Haessig
System, Network and DB administrator / DB engineer
IRCAD/EITS
Tel : +33. (0)3.88.11.90.76
Fax : +33. (0)3.88.11.90.99
mailto:christian haessig ircad u-strasbg fr