Re: [xml] XSchema and libxml

On Wed, Mar 09, 2005 at 05:16:46PM +0100, Christian HAESSIG wrote:
Hi people,

I have a question about the XSchema integration in the library.
Is it possible to get and validate a xml file having a reference to its
schema in it ?

  I think it's possible, you need to create the shemas context with a
NULL URL, Kasimier should know more precisely.

Subsidiary question : does anyone have a little code/example for doing this
?

  if there is such an example I would add it to the example section

Daniel