Re: [xml] SAX2 / empty namespace issue
- From: Kasimier Buchcik <kbuchcik 4commerce de>
- To: Michael Day <mikeday yeslogic com>
- Cc: "xml gnome org" <xml gnome org>
- Subject: Re: [xml] SAX2 / empty namespace issue
- Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2005 10:20:48 +0200
On Wed, 2005-06-15 at 16:29 +1000, Michael Day wrote:
I receive an error when parsing the following document with
foo.xml:1: error: Empty namespace name for prefix null
However, this error is not passed to any handler that I install using
xmlSetStructuredErrorFunc, even though other errors are.
It also seems that this error causes libxml2 to crash on Windows (although
not on Linux) when a structured error handler has been set.
Does anyone have any insight into this issue?
Dunno why it crashes, but, as I learned from Daniel, for such a
namespace disabling mechanism, XML version 1.1 must be used, since
this is allowed only in XML Namespaces 1.1. So maybe it's just the
prolog that needs to be adjusted on your side: <?xml version="1.1"?>
] [Thread Prev