Re: [xml] Need help in xupdate

On Tue, Jul 05, 2005 at 04:26:06PM +0530, Arvind wrote:
Hi Petr
Please forward me that XML::XUpdate::LibXML xupdate library in perl binding
so that i could refer it to reimplement in c/c++ .

I searched for C/C++ library of xupdate in net.. but didn't found
anything...

  If someone want to implement it, I may add it to libxml2 and
xmllint, assuming it Copyright and Licence agreement on adding it.
I think Mark Vakoc was looking at implementing a diff, maybe this
can go together, I'm unsure of the status.

Daniel