From: "Petr Pajas" <pajas ufal ms mff cuni cz>
To: <xml gnome org>
Cc: "Arvind" <arvindkumargupta greymatterindia com>
Sent: Sunday, July 03, 2005 2:47 PM
Subject: Re: [xml] Need help in xupdate

Dne Sunday 03 July 2005 10:23 Arvind napsal(a):
Hi...
I have to update xml file using xupdate....
I don't know which api or library we have to use in c, c++..
can anybody help me pls...

Thanks
Arvind

Arvind,
I don't know if there's a C/C++ library implementation over libxml2 (nor
any
other parser), but I've implemented XUpdate as a Perl module
XML::XUpdate::LibXML, which is based on the Perl bindings for libxml2. The
implementation was rather straightforward and I believe that if you took
the
Perl code as a reference, then reimplementing it in C should not take more
than a few hours of coding (although it's worth mentioning that the Perl
bindings provide DOM Layer 3 API over libxml2 which makes the
reimplementing
a bit more complex than just converting the syntax).

HTH,
-- Petr