Re: [xml] Error after upgrade to libxslt 1.1.12

On Wed, Jan 26, 2005 at 08:17:33PM -0500, James Orr wrote:
On Wed, 2005-01-26 at 19:25 -0500, James Orr wrote:
Hi,

I've been using libxslt 1.1.9 with Perl's XML::LibXSLT module.  Ran into
a bit of trouble when upgrading to 1.1.12 ...

I have a registered function which returns an XML::LibXML::NodeList.  It
runs through an array, creates an element for each item and then pushs
it onto the returned nodelist.

In my XSL file I have some things like ...
select="item[ns:myfunction($include)= value]"

and what that would do is select all the item elements with a value
which matches entries in the perl array.  This works fine in 1.1.9.  In
1.1.12 it gives a segmentation fault.

Is this a bug with libxslt or is there something I need to clear up in
my code?

Some further information.

It's not libxslt, it's libxml2.  It works with version 2.6.11, it
doesn't with 2.6.16 or higher (not sure about in between those
versions).

I get the segmentation fault whenever myfunction returns more than one
item in the NodeList.

  No idea. Without a reproductible test case I can't even try to make a guess.
And I don't know XML::LibXSLT module code, can you try to first get the
authors of the Perl modules to look at it,

  thanks,

Daniel