Re: [xml] Namespace issue with empty element using SAX (patch)

Daniel Veillard wrote:

 It always amazes me how monstruous bugs like this manage to fell
through the cracks and stay unnoticed for so long, impressive ! Can
be trivially reproduced with xmllint --push ...
 If you have found other problems like that, please post them :-)
You kidding, rather have the bugs on someone elses list than mine :)

 Didn't work fine for me, I made a slightly different (and I hope
correct) using nsPop(ctxt, ctxt->nsNr - nsNr) . I also added the
test case to the regression tests,
That change also works for me. Wasnt exactly sure about that so had just pulled it from the XML_PARSER_END_TAG case.


[Date Prev][Date Next]   [Thread Prev][Thread Next]   [Thread Index] [Date Index] [Author Index]