Re: [xml] xmlCopyNode ultra slow

On Tue, Dec 27, 2005 at 12:25:37PM +0100, Rikardo Tinauer wrote:
Hello,

we use libxml2 and xpath. When filling DOM structure we use predefined xml
nodes. When using "xmlCopyNode" it sometimes needs more than 0.2 seconds to
add one node.

  Sounds broken, there is something else killing your performances !

Is there anything we can do to speed this up? Is there any progress made on
XPATH performance? We need it badly!

  it's an open source project, do the analysis explaining where the
performance problem is and it may get fixed.

Daniel