[xml] Schema validation error - enumeration

Hi,

I have a severe schema validation error with libxml2 ver 2.6.20 (Win32
binaries).
I simplifies the error to a minimal schema and XML file (see attached).

When validating the file using xmlSchemaValidateDoc(), I get this error on
line 4:
Element 'DOWNLOAD', attribute 'DOWNLOAD-METHOD': 'fastcopy' is not a valid
value of the local atomic type.

Surprisingly, xmllint.exe successfully validates this file and schema.
In addition, XmlSpy validates it successfully.

What is the problem?
And why xmllint and xmlSchemaValidateDoc() give different results?

Thanks in advance

Sruli Ganor