Re: [xml] Undefined character entities and libxml

Something is not quite right in the ruby XPath wrapper.

I have this XHTML with some <div> in the document.

XPath //div should return the <div> but it doesn't find anything.

If I add an alias namespace for foo: then //foo:div returns the correct results.
xmlns:foo="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml"; xml:lang="en">

So something is not set up correctly in the ruby C wrapper for
matching the default namespace.  I'm trying to debug this but any
clues would help.

--
Jon Smirl
jonsmirl gmail com