Re: [xml] Generating XML

On Thu, Dec 08, 2005 at 06:50:27PM -0800, Aruna2005 (sent by Nabble.com) wrote:
I am new to handling XML.
I am required to parse a document and produce an XML document.

Would XMLBeans help achieve this? Is there a better way to do this? I am not sure how to go about
generating the XML.  I can obtain the parsed data but not sure how to produce an XML file for it.

A sample program is appreciated too....just need to know what jars are required to support?

  this mailing-list is about libxml2, not about the Java XML stack.

Daniel