[xml] Generating XML

I am new to handling XML.
I am required to parse a document and produce an XML document.

Would XMLBeans help achieve this? Is there a better way to do this? I am not sure how to go about generating the XML.  I can obtain the parsed data but not sure how to produce an XML file for it.

A sample program is appreciated too....just need to know what jars are required to support?

Thanks
Aruna

Sent from the Gnome - Lib - Xml - General forum at Nabble.com:
Generating XML