Re: [xml] Escape characters

On Thu, Dec 01, 2005 at 09:57:51AM +0100, Samuel Díaz García wrote:
Any help about this topic?

Samuel Díaz García escribió:

Sorry for this question, but I need to convert ISO string into its
escaped version, replacing "&" with "&" and so on.
What are the APIs that allow me this step and the reverse step?
Thanks

  http://xmlsoft.org/html/index.html
   encoding: interface for the encoding conversion functions
   points to
  http://xmlsoft.org/html/libxml-encoding.html
    which contains
  http://xmlsoft.org/html/libxml-entities.html#xmlEncodeEntitiesReentrant
    Do a global encoding of a string, replacing the predefined entities and non ASCII values with their
entities and CharRef counterparts. Contrary to xmlEncodeEntities, this routine is reentrant, and result must
be deallocated.

Daniel