Re: [xml] Apple/Darwin Multiple Architecture OS-X

Eric S. Eberhard wrote:

And I get the following error when trying to link:

gcc: -E, -S, -save-temps and -M options are not allowed with multiple -arch flags

This would seem simple enough ... remove those flags. Yet they are not in my compil/link! See the actual gcc line it is using:

gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I. -I./include -I./include -D_REENTRANT -g -O2 -Wall -arch i386 -arch ppc -c SAX.c -MT SAX.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/SAX.TPlo -fno-common -DPIC -o .libs/SAX.lo

I would venture to guess that the compiler is complaining about the -MT,
-MD, -MP, and -MF options (which it regards as members of the -M
family as they all are used to build dependencies).