Re: [xml] xmlSchemaNewParserCtxt coredump

On Thu, Aug 04, 2005 at 09:32:02AM +0200, Remy HAREL wrote:
Daniel wants a small  source code which can help him reproducing this
problem and see where it bugs.

  Actually no. I need a reproduceable test case based on xmllint.
The fact that xmlSchemaNewParserCtxt() crash may as well be due to
a heap corruption generated by other parts of their code or
an instance validation using a different schemas ...
  If the problem can be isolated to an schemas + an instance being
validated with xmllint, then it will be fixed quickly. If not,
there is no garantee, a standalone piece of code producing the
problem will be looked at but I don't want to debug other people
code, I have enough to do with mine.

Daniel