Re: [xml] xmlSchemaNewParserCtxt coredump

On Thu, Aug 04, 2005 at 09:29:09AM +0200, Remy HAREL wrote:

If sometimes you have segfaults and sometimes not, it's probably not
because of your schema but memory allocation.
Maybe gdb could help you, I encountered once such problems with
xmlDocDumpxxx functions, and I thought it was weird, but after a while,
I found that I used a wrong pointer of pointer somewhere.

  Right, use valgrind or other memory debugging tools.

Daniel Veillard      | Red Hat Desktop team