Re: [xml] libxml and iconv

On 20.04.2005 17:39, Dobmeyer, Todd wrote:
I am having problems trying to install libxml2-2.6.19. I cannot get
libiconv to build correctly.

This mailing list is devoted to building libiconv, the right place to ask about that.

I am running Windows XP and trying to use
nmake from the command line for these. Has anyone else had this problem,
and if so had any luck getting it to work?

No, noone has ever succeeded building iconv or libxml on Windows XP. That's why the precompiled binaries aren't available.

:)

Ciao,
Igor