Re: [xml] strange xmllint behaviour

On Mer 20 avril 2005 11:23, Kasimier Buchcik a écrit :
Hi,

On Tue, 2005-04-19 at 19:10 +0200, Nicolas Mailhot wrote:

[...]

Thanks - not being able to use xmllint to validate core soap schemas was
slightly annoying.

Any ETA on when it'll hit a release ?

Hmm, not really. Daniel Veillard is currently on vacation. So maybe from
1 week to a hand full of weeks.
Does anything hinder you from building libxml2 yourself from CVS?

I can certainly build a linux version - not sure about the windows one.
The problem is more than if I want to ask people to validate their stuff
using libxml2 I need to point them at an official release.

Regards,

--
Nicolas Mailhot