Re: [xml] using "raise" in Python error handler callbacks

On Apr 5, 2005 3:19 PM, Daniel Veillard <veillard redhat com> wrote:
  So PyErr_Occurred() check should be done when C call python at the,
return point, right ?
I think this occurs only in a few places within python/libxml.c which is
not autogenerated. So hacking this might be possible.

Sounds like the right solution to me; this is pretty much what the
Expat bindings have been doing for some time.

  -Fred

Zope Corporation