Re: [xml] using "raise" in Python error handler callbacks

On Tue, Apr 05, 2005 at 03:27:18PM -0500, Fred Drake wrote:
On Apr 5, 2005 3:19 PM, Daniel Veillard <veillard redhat com> wrote:
  So PyErr_Occurred() check should be done when C call python at the,
return point, right ?
I think this occurs only in a few places within python/libxml.c which is
not autogenerated. So hacking this might be possible.

Sounds like the right solution to me; this is pretty much what the
Expat bindings have been doing for some time.

  Okay, could you or Stefan bugzilla this, we don't have a complete solution
(as the error will have to be asynchronously raised back when exiting the
C layer back into Python) but it seems it would be simpler than what I first
expected.

Daniel