Re: [xml] libxml2 on a AIX 5.2

On Thu, Sep 30, 2004 at 11:10:04AM -0400, Dario Villalón wrote:
Hi Daniel,

I believe that it compile ok, but I am not sure of the result of  "make test
", because it shows any error (see below).

    I <no description>              [text/plain, 8bit, iso-8859-1, 135K]
    I <no description>             [text/html, quoted, iso-8859-1, 159K]

Sending 300KB of raw log with 0 analysis on your part is pretty bad taste!
Sorry I don't work that way. Try to invest at least 2 brain cells in the
analysis (at least to separate the useful informations from the simple
output), and if you don't know how to compile software on Unix, please
this is not the proper channel to learn doing so !

Is this results OK?

Sorry I'm am *not* gonna crawl though 50 pages of raw logs to try to find
where something might have gone wrong :-( . Do your homework first !

Daniel