RE: [xml] libxml2 on a AIX 5.2

Daniel
Sorry.  I am not a expert compile software on Unix, but I am not so ignorant.
I send the total messages, but my answer was refered only to the last logs messages lines later of  aplication of "make test":
here write messages as:

> Expand failed !
> Relax-NG validity error : Did not expect element listitem there
> ./test/relaxng/docbook_0.xml : failed to parse
etc... (see below)

## Schemas regression tests
## Relax-NG regression tests
docbook_0 result
0a1,6 > ./test/relaxng/docbook_0.xml:16: warning: failed to load external entity
 "test/dtd/4.1.2/docbookx.dtd" > ]> > ^ > ./test/relaxng/docbook_0.xml:1864: par
ser error : Entity 'copy' not defined > <sgmltag>&amp;copy;</sgmltag> &mdash; co
pyright sign (&copy;) > ^
## Relax-NG streaming regression tests
docbook_0 result
0a1 > Expand failed ! 1c1,33 < ./test/relaxng/docbook_0.xml validates --- > ./te
st/relaxng/docbook_0.xml:16: warning: failed to load external entity "test/dtd/4
.1.2/docbookx.dtd" > ]> > ^ > ./test/relaxng/docbook_0.xml:1864: parser error :
Entity 'copy' not defined > <sgmltag>&amp;copy;</sgmltag> &mdash; copyright sign
 (&copy;) > ^ > Relax-NG validity error : Did not expect text in element TODO co
ntent > Relax-NG validity error : Did not expect element emphasis there > Relax-
NG validity error : Did not expect text in element TODO content > Relax-NG valid
ity error : Did not expect text in element TODO content > Relax-NG validity erro
r : Did not expect element sgmltag there > Relax-NG validity error : Did not exp
ect text in element TODO content > Relax-NG validity error : Did not expect text
 in element TODO content > Relax-NG validity error : Did not expect element para
 there > Relax-NG validity error : Did not expect text in element TODO content >
 Relax-NG validity error : Did not expect element itemizedlist there > Relax-NG
validity error : Did not expect element listitem there > Relax-NG validity error
 : Did not expect element para there > Relax-NG validity error : Did not expect
element sgmltag there > Relax-NG validity error : Did not expect text in element
 TODO content > Relax-NG validity error : Did not expect element listitem there
> Relax-NG validity error : Did not expect element para there > Relax-NG validit
y error : Did not expect element sgmltag there > Relax-NG validity error : Did n
ot expect text in element TODO content > Relax-NG validity error : Did not expec
t element listitem there > Relax-NG validity error : Did not expect element para
 there > Relax-NG validity error : Did not expect element sgmltag there > Relax-
NG validity error : Did not expect text in element TODO content > Relax-NG valid
ity error : Did not expect element listitem there > Relax-NG validity error : Di
d not expect element para there > Relax-NG validity error : Did not expect eleme
nt sgmltag there > ./test/relaxng/docbook_0.xml fails to validate > ./test/relax
ng/docbook_0.xml : failed to parse
## Threaded regression tests
## generating dba100000.xml
## Timing tests to try to detect performance
## as well a memory usage breakage when streaming
## 1/ using the file interface
## 2/ using the memory interface
## 3/ repeated DOM parsing
## 4/ repeated DOM validation
Parsing took 1138 ms
Parsing took 1135 ms
100 iterations took 1392 ms
100 iterations took 3475 ms
make[1]: Entering directory `/tmp/dte/libxml2-2.6.13/doc/examples'
## examples regression tests
make[1]: Leaving directory `/tmp/dte/libxml2-2.6.13/doc/examples'

Regards
Dario.-