[xml] some basic questions.

Hi,

I am very new in the community of libxml library and i would like to ask
some basic things.
What am i want to do is to use an HtmlParser(not xmlParser) within Apache
Web server
and change (add attributes, remove attributes, add elements, remove
elements) the html file that parses.
I work under windows 2000 platform.

Is it possible using the htmlParser of libxml library..?
I found in the documentation some examples for changing xml files (they use
"xmlNewProp" for adding properties and "xmlNewTextChild" for elements).
There aren't any similar functions in htmlParser.c file.
Can i use these functions for html files..?

Could somebody please give me some basic directions..?

Thanks in advance!

Manos Moschous