Re: [xml] small footprint of libxml2 with xpath enabled

On Wed, Sep 15, 2004 at 01:21:04PM +0530, Neelam wrote:
Hi,

I am using libxml2-2.6.0 version. In my application, I am using xpath to

  old, lots and lots of bugfixes have been done since.

the extent
of searching a given element/attribute in the xml. With XPATH enabled,
the library
size of libxml2 increases by more than 100K. Is there any way to turn
off all features
that XPATH provides except for core XPATH functions?

  No. XPath is a whole there is no subset defined.

Daniel