Re: [xml] DTD attribute completion with SAX parsing

On Thu, Sep 09, 2004 at 06:41:13PM +0200, Andras Varga wrote:

Hi,

I'd like to parse a document with the SAX API (I want to build a tree
myself), and at the same time I'd like default attributes to be completed
from the DTD supplied in the DOCTYPE of the xml doc, like xmllint --dtdattr.
Is this possible with LibXML, or attribute completion only works with the
tree building parser functions?

  Not possible. You need tree or reader APIs. Some of the DTD support
needed for this require some (tree) DTD building functions.

Daniel