Re: [xml] (no subject)

On Mon, Sep 06, 2004 at 06:32:43PM -0400, Burklew, Greg G. wrote:
All,

Has anyone ever seen xmlParseMemory hang (block) in a multithreaded
application? It looks like that's what's happening for me. I've wrapped the
thread method which parses the incoming XML in a mutex to prevent concurrent
threads from stepping on each other but this doesn't seem to prevent this
hang state. FYI, I am using a multithreaded enabled build of libxml2 and have
linked my application to the pthread library.

  xmlParseMemory should be thread safe, make sure you initialized the
library first
    http://xmlsoft.org/threads.html
for any further report, please subscribe to the list, and provide the
informations needed including platforms, versions, code and data to reproduce
the problem. running testThread from the source might help too.

Daniel