[xml] (no subject)

All,

Has anyone ever seen xmlParseMemory hang (block) in a multithreaded application? It looks like that's what's happening for me. I've wrapped the thread method which parses the incoming XML in a mutex to prevent concurrent threads from stepping on each other but this doesn't seem to prevent this hang state. FYI, I am using a multithreaded enabled build of libxml2 and have linked my application to the pthread library.

Thanks very much in advance,

Greg Burklew
TMA
www.techma.com