Re: [xml] reporting bug for lixml2.2.6-8

On Wed, Sep 01, 2004 at 09:16:35PM +0200, Bjorn Reese wrote:
On Mon, 2004-08-30 at 18:29, Daniel Veillard wrote:

  Okay, then libxml2 won't work on an implementation where this doesn't
work. More precisely  the dictionnaries won't work, which mean parsing speed
cost, and special compilation options. If we end up with a bug report for
such an architecture then we will take the appropriate measures. In the
meantime the code will stay as it is.

FYI, I have asked about the pointer comparison on comp.std.c. The URL
for the discussion is:

http://groups.google.com/groups?threadm=pan.2004.08.30.17.56.51.790212%40see.signature

  Okay, thanks !
So far they don't suggest any better way to do the operation fast
and stick to the standard. Too bad, but it was a good idea to ask.

Daniel