Re: [xml] reporting bug for lixml2.2.6-8

On Mon, 2004-08-30 at 18:29, Daniel Veillard wrote:

  Okay, then libxml2 won't work on an implementation where this doesn't
work. More precisely  the dictionnaries won't work, which mean parsing speed
cost, and special compilation options. If we end up with a bug report for
such an architecture then we will take the appropriate measures. In the
meantime the code will stay as it is.

FYI, I have asked about the pointer comparison on comp.std.c. The URL
for the discussion is:

http://groups.google.com/groups?threadm=pan.2004.08.30.17.56.51.790212%40see.signature