Re: [xml] Need mechanism to turn on 'format' field

Daniel Veillard writes:
 well it should be a new enum type xmlSaveOption instead,

Cool.  I couldn't see any references to the options field
of xmlSaveContext, so I went with what was there.  Will fix.

Please let me know if I missed something in libxml2 that already
does this.
 Though the new xmlSave... API, no, but older APIs could have done
this I think.

I'm not following you.  Are you saying this ability disappeared
in the new (current) api?

 Can you add a request for enhancement to bugzilla so we keep
track of this ?

Will do.

Thanks,
 Phil