Re: [xml] Need mechanism to turn on 'format' field

On Mon, Nov 29, 2004 at 05:58:58PM -0500, Phil Shafer wrote:
Hi,
  I'm calling xmlSaveToFd() and didn't see a way to turn on the
'format' field of the xmlSaveContext.  So I added an enum to

  right,

xmlParserOption.  This patch allows me to turn on the flag when I
create the context:

  well it should be a new enum type xmlSaveOption instead,

    handle = xmlSaveToFd(fd, NULL, XML_SAVE_FORMAT);

In my local tree, I've isolated these under a NO_LOCAL_MODS ifdef,
which you won't need.

Please let me know if I missed something in libxml2 that already
does this.

  Though the new xmlSave... API, no, but older APIs could have done
this I think.

Daniel