Re: [xml] Core while parsing

On Fri, 2004-11-19 at 15:32, Volker Roth wrote:

we found out, that the error belong to the
libxml which was compiled with multithreaded support.
Then the stderr is NULL in

The man page for stdio on Solaris states that "Invalid stream pointers
usually cause grave disorder, possibly including program termination."
My guess is that either you have some memory problem in your application
(in which case I recommend using a memory debugging tool, like Purify)
or you have linked an unhealthy mixture of single- and multi-threaded
code.

Can you explain me in some words why the
libxml need multithread's ?

If your application is not multithreaded, then you can build libxml
without multithread support (configure --without-threads)