Re: [xml] About libxml2/libxslt documentation

On Mon, 31 May 2004, Igor Zlatkovic wrote:

On 31.05.2004 11:23, pawel praterm com pl wrote:
And the last proposition - let's use the WIKI'like tool for maintaining
this documentation. libxml2 has many users and at least some of them would
like to help improving the library. But checking the CVS, making diffs and

Wiki? Why yet another meeting point? There allready is:

* GNOME Bugzilla, where actual issues can be posted. Anyone can post there.
* This mailing list, where anything regarding the software can be
discussed. Subscription is required.
* An IRC channel, for real-time communication. Anyone can discuss there.

Perhaps I'm missing something, but for example - what should I do to add
comment to xmlTextWriterStartElementNS that NULL prefix means 'default
namespace'?

P.P>