Re: [xml] xmlnputBufferPtr

On Fri, May 28, 2004 at 03:58:27AM +0400, Dan Korostelev wrote:
On ÐÑÐ, 2004-05-27 at 19:39 -0400, Daniel Veillard wrote:

  It's possible but not totally trivial. But I think you
took the problem from the wrong angle. How did you got that
xmlInputBufferPtr? Instead try to use one of the equivalent
xmlReadxxx front-end functions.
I made a gnomevfs wrappers for file functions:

xmlRegisterInputCallbacks((xmlInputMatchCallback)yeah, (xmlInputOpenCallback)gnomevfs_myopen,
(xmlInputReadCallback)gnomevfs_myread, (xmlInputCloseCallback)gnomevfs_myclose);
doc = xmlParseFile(filename);

Is this okay??? Looks like it wokrs with file:// uris (I can't test it anywhere else)

  WEll once the registration is done any 'entity' resolution lookup
will go though the tests. And the priority of the input registrations
are that the latests have most priority, so that should be just fine,
try for example an https URI if it works then that's a proof, as nanohttp
does not handle it.

Daniel