Re: [xml] xmlnputBufferPtr

On ÐÑÐ, 2004-05-27 at 19:39 -0400, Daniel Veillard wrote:

  It's possible but not totally trivial. But I think you
took the problem from the wrong angle. How did you got that
xmlInputBufferPtr? Instead try to use one of the equivalent
xmlReadxxx front-end functions.
I made a gnomevfs wrappers for file functions:

xmlRegisterInputCallbacks((xmlInputMatchCallback)yeah, (xmlInputOpenCallback)gnomevfs_myopen,
(xmlInputReadCallback)gnomevfs_myread, (xmlInputCloseCallback)gnomevfs_myclose);
doc = xmlParseFile(filename);

Is this okay??? Looks like it wokrs with file:// uris (I can't test it anywhere else)

--
Dan Korostelev <dan ats energo ru>