[xml] Installation of python binding for libxslt (newbie)

Hi

I try to install the python binding für libxslt.
The installation libxml worked fine -> there is a setup.py in the tarball.

But what about libxslt?

There is no setup.py
Further I looked at the libxml-python package which 'provides access to the
libxml2 and libxslt libraries'.
But I don't understand the instructions. What does 'corresponding' mean?
'... Otherwise use the libxml2-python module distribution corresponding to
your installed version of libxml2 and libxslt ...'
When I call "mypythonpath/python setup.py build" I get (of course) an error
message: "failed to find headers for libxml2: update includes_dir"
There is a includes_dir variable in the setup.py script. Do I have to extend
it?

Kind Regards

Markus